A PLACE TO EMBRACE.... my small place in this life, while striving to honor God and bring Him glory each day... my shortcomings, to reflect His perfection... my blessings, whether they come in the forms of little hugs, scruffy kisses, radiant sunsets, or the humble smell of bread hot from the oven... my thoughts as I attempt to sort through them... my hopes, fears, dreams, and the laughs that come along with reality!... the support and love of many friends who come alongside me on this journey
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Today, while Charlotte was napping, I ditched the dishes and snuggled with Parker on the couch. This turned into me giving him "animal kisses" which he thought was a hilarious game. Snake kisses, horse kisses, fishy kisses, kitten kisses, anything he could think of. We were laughing so hard we were crying. I think I'm backwards. This should be an essential part of every day- stopping everything at least once to enjoy my children and enjoy being with them. I want to remember these moments and not that my dishes are done. Everyone tells me that it goes by so fast. It's a rollercoaster ride at a snails' pace sometimes, but truly, I want to enjoy more and worry about all the other "stuff" less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment